Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Finally Found It!

After all these minutes of waiting, I have finally found a picture that summarizes how I feel about Mormonism! Here it is:




Yes, the Bible says Christians should always be ready to give a thorough defense of our faith (1st Pt. 3:15); yes, the Gospel is inherently offensive to some degree (Gal. 5:11); but that does not give us an excuse to act out of anger (James 1:19-20). God forbid that I should ever do anything that will keep anyone away from the truth of the Gospel.

2 comments:

  1. I remember there was this one guy who hung out on the south end of BYU campus for a few days last year with a giant cross, a Jewish prayer shawl, and a sign that said, "Jesus loves you." He wasn't protesting anything, he didn't not like Mormons, he was just really interested in letting people know that Jesus loved them. And I thought that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool. One of these days, I'd like to stand out in front of the Conference center and hand out mini- chocolate donuts.

    ReplyDelete